Hikvision have just introduced a unique new Wi-Fi Doorbell, which does much more than a normal doorbell as it provides a connection to your visitor remotely for when they are not at home.
The doorbell will make sure you don’t miss a visitor, and can have a great impact on small businesses.
It uses wi-fi to connect to the Hik-Connect app, meaning that when the doorbell rings, the user can see who is there, speak to them and even set up an alarm through the app on their smart phone.
Giving a 180 viewing angle and noise suppression and echo cancellation, the doorbell gives users an optimum environment to make an access decision. It has a number of useful features, including motion detection and voice prompt support to cover every eventuality that could be needed on the doorstep. It can push an alarm to the user’s app, for example when a motion detection is triggered. A recording function can also kick in, saving the data to its SD card storage, to help keep the building safe.
Applications include homes, apartment blocks, small shops or buildings that are away from the site entrance (for example when taking a delivery). This would prove very valuable to small businesses, since it could mean not turning away a customer. There are also applications in other sectors – for example, it could help doctor’s surgeries to deal with emergency patients out of hours.
- Video intercom function, supporting the audiovisual communication
with the mobile App directly
- Self-adaptive IR supplement with max. 5-meter IR distance
- High-performance embedded SOC processor
- IP 54 standard
- HD video surveillance with ultra-wide angle (180º) and high performance CMOS, up to 1080P
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation
- H.264 video compression standard
- Low illumination
- Supports voice prompt
- Volume configuration via App
- Online upgrade via the mobile App
- Supports motion detection and video recording
- Supports the storage and playback via TF card
- Equipped with a backlit call button
- Equipped with a replaceable faceplate
- Supports connecting to the mechanical chime
- Equipped with a reset button
Click here to download PDF DataSheet